Wednesday, May 11, 2011

2


choke up afterthoughts of my intoxication
like i drink up memories of our lost attraction
i cant live without you, without 'us'
when i cant have you, i get close
to some guy but im only thinking of you
they dont notice my love for them is fake

i wont i cant stop my deadly addiction
until you return to me
and only me to love and cherish
even then i make no promices of relinquishment
what's done is done no time for last minute changes
but i'll keep at my awful game
allowing the nightly torture
waiting for your call to save my life


At the same time i dread the day u return
for you'll smell the defeat upon my breath
and ill see the disappointment in your eyes
my heart will crumble once again
this time to dust.


ive lost you once, twice... too much to remember
somehow ive forgotten how life was with you... without you.
My only wish on that shootin star is for another chance


 loved the way u moved with me in your arms
I'm more than you deserve
and im too good for this liquor
yet with each sip i get closer
to my blissfull happiness
the only place you're always with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment