Wednesday, May 11, 2011

3

I'm an old abandoned church with broken pews and empty aisles
I am heaven sent
My tongue's the only muscle on my body that works harder than my heart  
Call me a safe bet, I'm betting I'm not...
I'm glad that you can forgive, 
I'm only hoping as time goes you can forget
I've got desperate desires and unadmirable plans, 
my tongue will taste of gin and malicious intent
I will lie  awake, 
lie for fun and fake the way I hold you, 
let you fall for every empty word I say
If you let me have my way I swear I'll tear you apart
If I could I would shrink myself, 
sink through your skin to your blood cells, 
remove whatever makes you hurt,
but I am too weak to be your cure
Take heart, sweetheart, or I will take it from you
I realize that everyone who lives will someday die and die alone
As long as you're alive and care, I promise I will take you there
Today I fell and felt better
And now it seems that I have found nothing at all
Without it all, I'm choking on nothing, 
it's clear in my head, I'm screaming for something, 
knowing nothing is better than knowing it all
I must abuse myself I'm against all that I've made up
Hit me, knock me out and let me go back to sleep
I'm far from lonely and it's all that I've got
Free from the torment of sin, all this I'm giving up
I want the pain of payment
I'm the biggest fan I've got right now
My stomach hurts now, and all tied off in lace
I pray,beg for anything to hit me in the face, 
and this sickness isn't me, 
I pray to fall from grace, 
the last thing I see is feeling, 
and I'm telling you I'm a fake.

No comments:

Post a Comment