Wednesday, December 2, 2009

3 word wednesday: LOLA

here is my first 3WW the words today are     FONDLE*. KICK.  SUMPTIOUS


*fondle-  v.   intr.
To show fondness or affection by caressing.



LOLA-

Last night I dreamt of her.
of her  heart stopping beauty
and the way she purrs softly in my ear
every inch of her sumptuous curves
drawing me deeper and deeper into love.
as I admired her through awe-strucken eyes
I began to imagine how my life would be
when she was mine. oh! how wonderful
that would be. how truly divine!
An elation fills my heart when I
begin to think of finally being able
to run my hand along the curves of
her body. and fondle every inch
of her interior.
People will look on with envy in their eyes.

                                                       most people call her silvia.
                                                              but I call her lola
          
                     oh the day when I can just
                      climb in,kick back,and
                                     drive.






<--- Lola

11 comments:

  1. Haha! The purr made me wonder - a kitten;)
    Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chuckles Jenn, "every inch of interior" made me squirm and then you introduced the Lola...how wonderful. Very imaginative, i really envy you for having Lola and driving it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was great! Love the twist ending.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very inventive and a great twist at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely anthropomorphic, and pretty accurate about how some people think of their cars.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Swoon" I think I'm in love! In love with your take on this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice twist. All that I would ask is that you replace "devine" with "divine" as the missed spelling drops the clutch, for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice and welcome to WWW look forward to reading you again like 2morrow.
    Larry.
    This Blog Of Mine

    ReplyDelete