Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Carry on tuesady-- Saddest Story

This is my first carry on Tuesday.  I hope ya'll enjoy.

criticism is welcome.


`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````


Words could not do justice to the things
She has done, has seen, has heard and felt.
Things that have made her just like an aging
Scab; putrid, and slowly crumbling away.
I fear her cards have been misdealt


                           And this is the saddest story
                                                I have ever heard.


She waits ever so patiently all the days
For that one tiny moment,that one crumb of comfort.
The moment that chases all her tears away.
Yet,it never comes. As if stuck in a labyrinth
I cannot imagine this pain and this hurt.


                         And this is the saddest story
                                              I have ever heard.


As the weeks go by she begins her descent
For the pain in her heart she cannot deny
then for the first time in an eternity of torment
she gets her moment and without a single tear in her eye
she dies.



                        And this is the saddest story
                                             I have ever heard.


1 comment: