Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Carry on Tuesday: I Dream Of Love




I wrote your name in the sky
and the wind blew it away
scattering it all over the place
then pulling it all back into
a whirlpool of vibrant colors
and as I lay there watching
you spin 'round and 'round
I drift off, almost as if
 hypnotized
hypnotized by the beauty of it all
and in my state of hyponosis
I dreamt we were together
connected as if by some unseen
force. completly intune with each other
inside and out,as if we had know one another
    forever.
we were insepreable, so deep in love
not a single thing could bring us down.

********
I'll be counting the seconds until
the day I wake up and you're still
right there next to me.




I know this is extremely late. I finally found the time to finish this though.

No comments:

Post a Comment