Tuesday, December 29, 2009

carry on tuesday #32: A Letter To Ryan

Dear Ryan,
There are  just 4 short months until we embark on the third year our relationship. I cannot begin to express to you how amazing these past 2 years have been. I know we're both at a rough spot in our lives, but it's the beginning of  another year, another chance to start our lives anew. Now is our chance to really get things moving.  tp really Change things. This can be like a fresh start for us. I Promise to you that I will work on myself. I will work hard to fix all of these things about myself that aren't only affecting our relationship, but my relationship with other people. I love you so much and I am looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you.

                                                                       Always and Forever,
                                                                                        Jennifer





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Hey everyone, I've been really busy and I finally updated my blog and posted a few past carry on tuesdays and other poems. go check them out and tell me what you think.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful open letter.May I wish you and Ryan a very happy and satisfying new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we're honest, we all need to do a bit of work on ourselves...thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete